We are excited to announce a major improvement within Planubo’s online scheduling and client management software.
Now you have the option to set up your own online booking system in a few simple steps.
What is an online booking system?
An online booking system is a software solution that allows your current and potential clients to self-schedule appointments, pay for them, and view your availability in real-time.
Why do you need such an online booking system? Is it worth taking on this additional expense?
Most definitely. An online booking page will improve your customer satisfaction by letting clients book appointments from you 24/7. This will help you to fill up your schedule even when you are sleeping. You might say to yourself that you already have enough reservations, so why would you need a personal online booking page?
It is simple! After your booking page is set up, you won’t have to take any phone calls for reservations, maintain Excel files, or reply to hundreds of emails. All bookings will automatically be managed within the online booking system. You will save hours of time each month and will give your professional appearance a new sparkle.
How can I set up my online booking system?
You can do so by logging into your Planubo account and navigating to the “edit booking portal” tab. It is easy to set up and only takes a few minutes. But if you need any help with the setup, our team is happy to help. Just contact us through the live chat within your Planubo account.
Here are a few things that you can do with your booking page:
- Accept bookings 24/7: Customers can book appointments with you at any time of the day or night regardless of your hours of operation.
- Setting up your profile and description: You can add a description, pictures, links, and videos to your booking page to draw more attention and explain your events and services.
- Setting your availability: Your customers can only book appointments based on your real-time availability. Double-bookings can be easily avoided.
- Adding events: You can add events, set the price, and set event-specific availability. Online events can be created as well with one additional click.
- Creating an automatic buffer between events: If you need rest between your appointments, you can set a buffer between events to make sure you have enough time to breathe.
- Setting up single events such as camps or one-time events.
Can I integrate the booking page on my personal website?
Of course. Your clients can book appointments directly from your website. This works by either linking to your booking page URL or by embedding the booking page you have created in an iframe on your website. We have detailed instructions on how to do this in our documentation. It is straightforward and simple; however, in case you experience any issues, we are happy to assist you through our live chat during the setup process.
What if I don’t have a website?
You don’t need a website to share your booking page with your clients. It can also be shared as a stand-alone booking page. Planubo automatically creates an URL for you which can be shared and accessed by anyone with an internet connection.
Having an online booking system in place is a great way to save time, improve customer satisfaction and manage and scale your business.
Besides the option to set up an online booking page, Planubo has much more to offer. Find out by yourself and signup up for a free 14-day trial. There are no commitments and you don’t have to provide any payment information.